- HELIOT 900 has industry leading pumping speed at 5L/sec in ULTRA flow mode. This shortens the time for the helium background to drop. Especially when checking for very small leaks. Sensitivity is improved when leak testing is done with differential pumping systems.
- Eye friendly display, visually intuitive operation with a simple and clear touch screen.
- Easy access maintenance panels can be removed without tools. Internal configuration leaves wide open spaces designed for ease of maintenance.
- HELIOT 900 series has a variety of models to perfectly suit your needs.
- Automotive industry / e.g.. torque converter, fuel tank, wheel, suspension and brakes
- Air conditioners / e.g.. condenser, evaporator, compressor and heat exchanger
- Electronics / e.g.. semiconductors, SAW device, quartz crystal and IC
- Food industry, pharmaceutical industry, space development industry, etc.
- For measuring flow rate, transmittance, adsorption and sealing, etc.