- High dose ion implant stripping process and polymer removal process of 10E + 16 or higher level that are necessary for critical process for next generation wafers can be implemented free of damages.
- Chamber construction is arranged most suitably for an F-based gas addition process, and particle-free treatment is possible. Therefore, it is suitable to construct an extremely wide range of processes from normal PR to high dose ion implant stripping process, organic films (such as PI and DFR) peeling and oxidized film etching.
- A simple system construction is adopted, achieving "excellent maintainability and reliability" and "low cost" at the same time.
- Flexible system construction is possible (μ wave, RIE, and μ wave + RIE ), allowing a wide range of transfer channel selection.
- Wafer size can be switched by simply changing the recipe setting, achieving very easy wafer size change.