- Automated mapping function using automated stage generates a film thickness heat-map
- Measure and provide the film thickness and optical parameter distribution of up to φ300mm substrate automatically with programmable R-θ stage.
- High-speed measurement
- Snapshot measurement is achieved by spectroscopic ellipsometry in conjunction with high-order wave plates accomplishing a measurement time of 20ms per data point.
- Users can easily edit and add material table files to create a custom material database
- Capable of multi-layer film thickness measurement
- Measure transparent or semi-transparent thin film thicknesses and optical parameters on substrates less than or equal to φ300mm (Oxidation film, nitride film, photo resist film, ITO etc.)