- Based on ULVAC’s process data and years of experience, the CS-200 system was designed based on user-friendly operation and cost down.
- The process chamber can be kept under vacuum during substrate transfer via a load lock chamber.
- The Load lock chamber is equipped with a substrate handler that transfers the substrate to and from the operator.
- Maximum substrate transfer size is φ 300 mm
- Multiple cathode / co-sputtering capability available.
- Preclean available in process chamber via RF bias
- Both deposition up or down are available.