- The LR series pump is designed for load lock chambers and PVD processes.
- ULVAC's unique aluminum design allows for very uniform temperature distribution throughout the pump body: The HR series pump is designed for CVD and etch processes.
- ULVAC LR series pump is designed for applications that require a heated pump, heated gas lines, and/or heated exhaust lines
- Excellent helium pumping capability
- Canned motor for safety and ease of maintenance
- Withstands power interruptions up to 500ms.
- Internal components are specially treated providing a high degree of surface hardness and outstanding corrosion resistance. This prevents wear and tear of internal pump parts when exposed to corrosive gasses.
- Extensive pump control is available including data recording and export.
- CE marking is available upon request.
- CVD or dry etching applications
- PVD, evaporation, or heat treatment processes
- Reduction of exhaust time for load lock chamber (LR series)
- Designed to handle process gasses that generate powder byproducts such as Si crystal growing furnaces
- Backing pump for turbo-molecular and mechanical booster pumps