- If you don't need a pressure display device:
- Lower the costs associated with a vacuum gauge
- Save space by minimizing the control panel
- Replacing sensor heads is greatly simplified.
- Corrosion-resistant platinum is used for the filament material
- You can use current sensor heads without modification. (SP1: WP-01, 02, 03, 16)
- 2 Output set points
- SP1: Pressure reading is a 0 to 5V output (non-linear)
- Operates with 24VDC power input
- Process Control In
- Low vacuum range of vacuum equipment such as for semiconductor, optics and electronic parts manufacturing.
- Low vacuum range for industrial equipment such as vacuum furnaces, etc.
- Low pressure range for vacuum systems with multiple process chambers such as in-line sputtering and single wafer processing equipment.