Two Distinct Value Propositions for Vacuum Cooling
- Rapid and Uniform Cooling
- Significant reductions in time required for Brining and Marinading processes
- The VCF system cools prepared foods very rapidly from oven to refrigerator temperatures in just minutes
- Chicken (whole or in pieces) coming out of the oven at 150°F can be uniformly cooled down to 40°F in as little at 20 minutes.
- Unlike blast-chillers that cool from the outside-in, creating a temperature gradient from frozen on the outside of the food to warm in the middle vacuum cooling works across the food evenly with no freezing and no food safety issues.
- Food can be cooled all the way to 40°F, or it can be stopped at 70°F if this meets the neccesary Food Safety Objective
- No matter what temperature is desired, the result is Extremely Rapid Cooling - Fast, Uniform and no change to the Quality, Consistency, or Flavor of the Food.