- World's first metal type triode ionization vacuum gauge (Patent pending)
- Metal probe to withstand difficult environments
- ±10% improvement of measurement accuracy and excellent sensitivity stability
- Wide pressure measuring range from atmospheric pressure to high vacuum (10+5 to 10-5Pa, 760 to 7.75×10-8 Torr, 1013 to 10-7mbar).(When SPU and SAU are used together)
- Possible to connect gauge heads with different measurement ranges
- Utilize ULVAC's Multi-Ionization Gauge system to measure the complete range of your vacuum system
- Precise measurement of atmospheric pressure
- Process control in high vacuum process such as for OLED and Touch panel manufacturing system.
- Measurement of ultimate pressure at various industrial vacuum equipment such as vacuum furnaces.
- Measurement atmosphere which contains hydrocarbons (oil-based)