- Measures Ultra High Vacuum to Extreme High Vacuum – Measures pressures of 5×10-11 Pa (3.75×10-13 Torr, 5×10-13 mbar)
- Bessel Box Type Energy Filter - Reduce soft x-ray and residual current such as ESD ion
- Measured Value Output SIgnal - Pressure is 0 to 10V Log output (psudo-log output) / 1V linear output within each digit
- Control Output Signal - 2 set points output
- Digital Output and Serial Communication - BCD / RS232C (option)
- For total pressure measurement of vacuum equipment such as a high energy accelerators.
- Pressure measurement of ultra high or extreme high vacuum equipment used in UHV or XHV reasearch work.