The description in this page applies to this Web site managed and operated by ULVAC Inc. (‘the Company’). Be sure to read and follow the information on this page carefully when using this site. The definition of ‘this site’ and the interpretation and application of the usage conditions for it are as stipulated by Japanese law. Some portion of the contents included in this site, regardless of expressly mentioned or not, may apply only in Japan and/or to the Japanese market.
- The site can be used to download PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDF files.
- Copyright (C) 2001-2012 ULVAC, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- The information in this site is protected by copyright laws, treaties and other laws in various countries. Except for personal use and other uses explicitly permitted by law, the use of this information (including reproduction, alteration, uploading, posting, sending, distribution, licensing, sale and publication) is prohibited by law.
Exemption from responsibility
- The content of this site is subject to change without prior notice. Information obtained from this site by the user may not be the latest information. The information in this site should be used with caution. The Company makes no guarantee concerning the content of this site. Unless special provisions on this site are made, the Company assumes no responsibility for damage incurred by the user arising from the use of this site.
- The following actions are prohibited by users of this site:
- Actions that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or the Company.
- Actions that damage or may damage a third party or the Company.
- Actions that violate or may violate public order and morals.
- Commercial activities, activities for profit, or preparations for such activities.
- Criminal actions, actions linked to criminal actions, or actions that may result in such actions.
- Registration of a third party’s email address or other submissions of false declarations or reports.
- Actions that damage the reputation or credibility of a third party or the Company.
- Actions that involve or may involve the use or distribution of harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Actions that violate or may violate a law, ordinance or regulation.
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by the Company.