- Generation efficiency measurements of thermoelectric generator modules
- Lifespan testing of modules by thermal cycle testing
- Uses an Infrared Gold Image Furnace with excellent temperature controllability to allow rapid module performance evaluations and endurance testing.
- Capable of applying a maximum 500°C temperature difference across the top and bottom surface of the module.
- Capable of measuring the amount of heat passed through the module.
- Stably maintains the thermal resistance of the contact surface during heating with the air cylinder mechanism.
- Measurement behavior can be configured with only software settings by temperature stability judgments, automatic variation of the load on the thermoelectric generator module, and automatic control of the measurement temperature.