ULVAC Job Listings
List of Available Positions:
Field Service Engineer III (based in CA)
- AS degree in electronics, electrical and/or mechanical engineering and 10-15 years field service experience and/or military experience.
- Field installation, modification, repair troubleshooting and servicing of semiconductor vacuum equipment and systems.
- Candidate qualities include, but are not limited to, self motivated and able to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance and supervision, well organized, proficient in MS Office suite, ability to work with Japanese speaking parent company engineers and management personnel, capable of multi-tasking, etc.
- Ability to analyze and use data to explain equipment performance and identify anomalies and performance deficiencies.
- Proficient in the use of basic hand tools as well as specialized tools such as DMM, RGA's and HE leak detectors.
- Travel to/from customer sites on a daily basis and up to 25% international or U.S. domestic travel.
Manufacturing Engineer I (based in MA HQ)
- BS degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering and 1-3 years manufacturing engineering experience. Japanese bilingual preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
- Ability to read, create and understand technical drawings.
- Responsible to maintain the current processes and aid in the development of new product manufacturing
Process Engineer I (based in MA HQ)
- BS degree in engineering, material science or chemical engineering and 3-5 years process engineering experience. MS degree preferred. Japanese bilingual preferred.
- Determine operations required to produce products and develop processes in a cleanroom environment to ensure that quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met.
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend and take corrective action.
- Process customer sample materials.
- Assists in analyzing, preparing and presenting proposals for new programs leading to new processes and products.
Sales Specialist I (based in MA HQ)
- BS degree in marketing or business administration and 0-3 years sales support experience. Additional experience in website design and photography/videography, a plus.
- Provide sales and administrative support to customers and fellow employees.
- Will work towards the ability to address a wide range of sales, technical, application and administrative issues on assigned products.
- Will serve as webmaster for www.ulvac.com and establish and monitor ULVAC's presence and reputation on social media platforms.
Applications Engineer I (based in MA HQ)
Repair Technician I (based in MA HQ)
- AS degree in electronics or mechanical engineering and 3-5 years vacuum, leak detection and Cryo pump maintenance/repair experience. Military experience, a plus. Mechanics or electronics repair background, a plus.
- Repair and troubleshoot sophisticated electronics and valve assemblies.
- Test and repair customer owned property.
- Will interface with customers.
- Self-starter and motivated, hands-on mechanical work.
Position may require overtime to meet company goals.