ULVAC Job Listings
List of Available Positions:
Financial Analyst (Bilingual Japanese & English required)
Primary responsibility will be to interact with our parent company to streamline communications in regards to Financial Business Administrative areas that include accounting, finance, treasury and purchasing functions. Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field. Recent graduate or up to 3 years' experience.
Other responsibilities may include the following:
- Recording and reconciling intercompany accounting transactions between UTECH and UJ
- Inputting into the financial system known as DIVA to report financial information to UJ
- Assisting the Purchasing department with quotes and issues from various UJ Divisions
- Reviewing cost information in Visibility
- Verifying the monthly backlog report
- Reviewing margin and margin% for pricing suggestions/price book review
- Assisting Customer Service with Price books and Spare Part Lists in Visibility
- Updating the UJ forecast from the UTECH format
- Helping to instruct people who want to learn the Japanese language
- Creating and maintaining bi-lingual English/Japanese financial reports
- Maintaining JSOX compliance
- Translating English/Japanese for overseas trips to Japan
Field Service Engineer / Install Technician
Responsible for field installation, modification, repair troubleshooting and servicing of semiconductor vacuum equipment and systems. A wide range of routine administrative and technical assistance to customers and fellow employees to ensure the accomplishment of scheduled work assignments and customer satisfaction. AS degree in electronics, electrical and/or mechanical engineering and 5-10 years’ related field service experience and/or training; or other equivalent combination of training and experience or military/trade experience. Other qualifications:
- Must be self motivated and able to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Must be able to articulately chronicle and report events pertaining to equipment malfunctions as well as CIP, both written and verbally.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be able to adequately explain simple and complicated concepts in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Must be able to analyze and use data to explain equipment performance and identify anomalies and performance deficiencies.
- Must be proficient in the use of basic hand tools as well as specialized tools such as DMM, RGA's and He leak detector.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
- Must be comfortable with creating and presenting reports.
- Must be positive, patient and comfortable working closely with foreign nationals.
- Must be flexible and capable of multi tasking.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must have Etch / Ash experience
- Must have knowledge of working in a fab or clean room environment
- Travel requirement will be up to 75% of the time