ULVAC Job Listings
List of Available Positions:
Electrical / Final Test Technician
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
- Requires knowledge of semiconductor industry specific tests and testing equipment.
- May recommend changes in testing methods or equipment changes.
- AS degree in electronics, electrical and/or mechanical engineering from a 2-year college or technical school and 6-8 years related final test experience and/or training.
Field Service Engineer / Install Technician
Responsible for field installation, modification, repair troubleshooting and servicing of semiconductor vacuum equipment and systems. A wide range of routine administrative and technical assistance to customers and fellow employees to ensure the accomplishment of scheduled work assignments and customer satisfaction. AS degree in electronics, electrical and/or mechanical engineering and 5-10 years’ related field service experience and/or training; or other equivalent combination of training and experience or military/trade experience. Other qualifications:
- Must be self motivated and able to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Must be able to articulately chronicle and report events pertaining to equipment malfunctions as well as CIP, both written and verbally.
- Must be well organized.
- Must be able to adequately explain simple and complicated concepts in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Must be able to analyze and use data to explain equipment performance and identify anomalies and performance deficiencies.
- Must be proficient in the use of basic hand tools as well as specialized tools such as DMM, RGA's and He leak detector.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
- Must be comfortable with creating and presenting reports.
- Must be positive, patient and comfortable working closely with foreign nationals.
- Must be flexible and capable of multi tasking.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must have Etch / Ash experience
- Must have knowledge of working in a fab or clean room environment
- Travel requirement will be up to 75% of the time