ULVAC Job Listings
List of Available Positions:
Field Service Engineer III (based in CA)
- AS degree in electronics, electrical and/or mechanical engineering and 10-15 years field service experience and/or military experience.
- Field installation, modification, repair troubleshooting and servicing of semiconductor vacuum equipment and systems.
- Candidate qualities include, but are not limited to, self motivated and able to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance and supervision, well organized, proficient in MS Office suite, ability to work with Japanese speaking parent company engineers and management personnel, capable of multi-tasking, etc.
- Ability to analyze and use data to explain equipment performance and identify anomalies and performance deficiencies.
- Proficient in the use of basic hand tools as well as specialized tools such as DMM, RGA's and HE leak detectors.
- Travel to/from customer sites on a daily basis and up to 25% international or U.S. domestic travel.
Manufacturing Engineer I (based in MA HQ)
- BS degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering and 1-3 years manufacturing engineering experience. Japanese bilingual preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills.
- Ability to read, create and understand technical drawings.
- Responsible to maintain the current processes and aid in the development of new product manufacturing