ULVAC Job Listings
List of Available Positions:
Temp Electrical / Test Technician
Methuen, MA (February 2015 - April 2015)
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
- Requires knowledge of semiconductor industry specific tests and testing equipment.
- May recommend changes in testing methods or equipment changes.
- AS degree in electronics, electrical and/or mechanical engineering from a 2-year college or technical school and 6-8 years related final test experience and/or training.
- Potential for temp to hire.
Field Service Engineer
Multiple Field Locations:
Manassas, VA; Lehi, UT; San Jose, CA; Boise, ID; Methuen MA
Responsible for field installation, modification, repair troubleshooting and servicing of semiconductor vacuum equipment and systems, as well as a wide range of routine administrative and technical assistance to customers and fellow employees to ensure the accomplishment of scheduled work assignments and customer satisfaction. Looking for a positive, self-motivated, organized professional with an AS degree in electronics, electrical and/or mechanical engineering and 5-10 years’ related field service experience and/or training; or other equivalent combination of training and experience or military/trade experience. Must be able to travel up to 50% nationwide or internationally or 90% to assigned customer sites on a daily basis. Must have knowledge of working in a fab or clean room environment.